Last Revised: September 22, 2018
While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information about the Company on the Site, you should not assume that the information is always up to date or that the Site contain all the relevant information available about the Company.
The materials and information on the Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The materials, information and services on the Site are provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Company disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to the Site and the information, content and materials contained therein.
Copyright and Limited License
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and all content and other materials therein, including, without limitation, the Pop Chai logo logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, "Site Materials") are the proprietary property of the Company or its licensors or users and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
If you believe any material available via the Site infringes a copyright you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement at our contact details given below.
Restrictions on Use
The Site may include interactive areas in which you or other registered users may create, post, send or store messages, materials, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, applications, tags, code, links or other items or materials on the Site ("User Content"). By using the Site, you agree not to post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any of the following:
1. Unless specifically requested by Company, any “sensitive” personally identifiable information about yourself or another person (including, but not limited to, information that relates to health or medical conditions including physical, physiological and mental health conditions, passwords, social security numbers, biometric information, credit cards, debit cards, other payment instruments, bank accounts or other financial information, other information concerning trade union membership, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, criminal charges or convictions, religious beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, or other sensitive matters);
2. User Content that is unlawful, blasphemous, paedophilic, racially or ethnically objectionable, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, otherwise objectionable or which threatens our relationships with our employees, partners, customers, suppliers or licensors, relates to or encourages money laundering, gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner;
3. User content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and produce such User Content;
4. User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation with another person or entity;
5. Spam, direct marketing communications or any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation or commercial content;
6. User Content that constitutes, encourages or provides instructions for a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party or that creates liability or violates any applicable local, state, national or international law;
7. Software viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, easter eggs or any other destructive files, computer codes or programs designed to interrupt destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
8. User Content that, in the sole judgment of the Company, is objectionable, restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site or which damages the image or rights of the Company, other users or third parties;
9. User Content that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
10. User Content that harms minors in any way;
11. User Content which deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; and
12. User Content that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, public order, causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation.
The Company does not control, take responsibility for or assume liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is the Company liable for any user conduct or any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. The interactive areas are generally designed as open and public community areas for connecting and sharing with other people. When you participate in these areas, you understand that certain information and content you choose to post may be displayed publicly. You are solely responsible for your use of the Site and agree to use the interactive areas at your own risk.
License to User Content
You represent and warrant that your User Content is not subject to any confidentiality obligations and that you own and control all of the rights to the User Content or otherwise have the right to grant the rights to the Company that you grant herein. The Company claims no ownership or control over any User Content, except as otherwise provided herein, on the Site or in a separate agreement. However, by submitting or posting User Content on the Site, you grant the Company and its designees a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid up and royalty free license to use, sell, reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, publish, license or sub-license the User Content and your name and likeness in connection with such use of your User Content. By posting User Content, you hereby release the Company and its agents and employees from any claims that such use, as authorized above, violates any of your rights and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation for any use of your User Content.
Submission of Ideas
Separate and apart from the User Content you provide, you can submit questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information about the Company, our Site and our products (collectively, "Ideas"). Ideas, whether posted to the Site or provided to the Company by email or otherwise are entirely voluntary, non-confidential, gratuitous and non-committal. The Company shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Ideas for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. Do not send us Ideas if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights in them; your Ideas might be great, but we may have already had the same or similar idea and we do not want disputes.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create text hyperlinks to the Site for noncommercial purposes, provided such links do not portray the Company or its products in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Pop Chai trademark, any other logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at the Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page on the Site without our express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright or proprietary right of the Company or any third party.
The Company makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of embedded content, third-party website accessible via hyperlink or website linking to the Site. Such site are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for any embedded content or the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such site. The Company and its users may provide these links as a convenience to you, but the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by the Company of any site or any information contained therein. When you visit other site via links or embedded content, you should understand that our terms and policies no longer govern and that the terms and policies of those third party site will now apply. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from our Site.
Third Party Content
The Company may provide third party content on the Site and links to web pages and content of third parties (collectively, “Third Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review such Third Party Content. You agree to use such Third Party Content contained therein at your own risk.
Advertisements and Promotions; Third-Party Products and Services
The Company may display advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site or may otherwise provide information about or links to third-party products or services. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such third parties, and any terms conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third party. The Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of such non-Company advertisers or third party information on the Site.
Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damage arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Site, the content or the materials contained in or accessed through the Site, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by a user on any information obtained from the Company, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the Company’s records, programs or services. In no event shall the aggregate liability of the Company, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of or inability to use the Site exceed any compensation you pay, if any, to the Company for access to or use of the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability in contracts with consumers, so some or all of these limitations of liability may not apply to you.
Modifications to the Site
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that the Company will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site or any part thereof.
Financial Material Disclosures
Press Releases: The information contained within press releases issued by the Company should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. Company has no intention of updating, and specifically disclaims any duty to update, the information in the press releases. To the extent any information therein is forward-looking it is intended to fit within the safe harbor for forward-looking statements and is subject to material risk.
Third-Party Financal Information: Company may provide links to third-party website or services that contain financial or investment information about the Company. Access to such website and the information contained therein is provided as a service to those interested in the information. Company neither regularly monitors nor has control over the content of third parties' statements or website. Accordingly, the Company does not endorse or adopt those website or any information contained therein, including, without limitation, analysts' reports and stock quotes. The Company makes no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content, information or opinions of third-party website or other third-party information identifies on the Site. Users visit these website and use the information contained therein at their own risk.
Jurisdiction and Compliance with Laws
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions or suggestions you might have regarding the information described in the Site.